Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008!

Gabby was a good girl and Santa brought lots of presents. Gabby wouldn't ever tell me what she wanted other than a red ball. She would always say that Santa knew. Gabby seemed to like all her gifts so I guess Santa did know.
Gabby has been asking for a saxophone all year. I have no idea why she's had her heart set on a saxophone, but she was thrilled to get it. She said it's her favorite gift.

Play food for her new kitchen


Gabby has memorized Green Eggs and Ham. They must read it to her at school since we don't have it at home. We play Green Eggs and Ham so I decided to make some this morning with the leftover ham from yesterday. My mom used to make green eggs and ham for us. Gabby wouldn't eat them here or there, she wouldn't eat them anywhere. She did try the ham on its own and liked that. Hurray, another food Gabby will eat!



Gabby woke up at 6:30am. I beat her down the stairs so I could video her reaction. Gabby sleeps naked and I didn't force her night gown on her yet. Check out that hair! That is what I have to deal with every morning. I have no idea what she does at night to get it that tangled.




Gabby's "big" gift was a Princess Kitchen. She's such a little chef I figured she should have her own kitchen.



Gabby made a cheesecake this morning with lemon, potatoes, and strawberry.

1 comments:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I'm impressed that you've already updated your blog with Christmas! I’m way behind. Gabby is so funny and has the cutest personality. I especially love the Christmas morning hair-do! Glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas!