Thursday, March 6, 2008

PICTURES!!!!

So I decided that it would be easier and cheaper for me to buy pizza and have the Torgersons over so David could fix my computer. He has it working better than ever. Thanks David!

So this is my new hair. I went for the straight-across bang which I haven't had since I was 12. Gabby was not pleased with the hair cut. She keeps asking me what my bangs are. I tell her they're bangs and she feels her forehead and says, "But I don't have bangs, you don't need them either!"

My new table and chairs

David and Gabby have been on bath strikes since we moved out. Both Jenny and I have force them to bathe kicking and screaming. Sometimes it's easier to let them stink! Since they were together tonight, they jumped in the bath as happy as can be. Gabby even allowed David to play with her ducks. They're cute cousins who only like to bathe with each other now.



Of course, they found the Cheetoes and quickly needed another bath.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your new hair, you look cute with bangs :) the new table looks nice too!

jennifer rogers said...

very cute hair cut!!