Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Few Fun Things

As I mentioned, I engaged myself in intensive retail therapy after my devastating losses. I found some rockin' sales at the mall including a clearance sale of rings. I decided I could use some new bling. The picture isn't great, but the ring has 3 amethysts and I LOVE it. It's my fighting ring should I ever actually get into a fist fight.

In the midst of all my cleaning yesterday, Gabby and I did a lot of playing. We played dress up. Gabby was Super Gabby and I was Tinkerbell. I'm always Tinkerbell since that's the only costume I can manage to fit into. We played a few rounds of Mickey Bingo (Gabby remains undefeated). We finished off the morning with a tea party. Gabby won't wear clothes at home. She found the pink sweater though and wore that to see Horton Hears A Who. That was a really cute movie even with Gabby's multiple bathroom breaks.

Gabby had a first today in Church. We had our testimony meeting today and I decided to give mine. Every month, Gabby asks if it's her turn to talk and she jumped at the opportunity to go to the pulpit with me. She kept making grabs for it while I spoke. It was finally her turn. She grabbed the microphone and said, "I love everybody, I really, really love everybody!" It was so sweet and I'm so glad that's what came out of her mouth instead of another song about bugars. Gabby's with Nick for the day so I've been able to catch up on the blog!

0 comments: