Sunday, March 30, 2008

An Easter in Boise

Jim and Marji were visiting the Anderson family in Boise for Easter so Jen and I decided to crash their Easter Holiday. It was a quick trip, we only stayed one night. The Andersons were so gracious to let us stay with them and include us with their family. Gabby was so happy to see Thomas and I was excited to see everyone, but especially Kaylee and Mathew. They are so fun and cute. They have such unique personalities. It was great getting to know them in real life. I was a moron and forgot my camera battery charger. All the pictures but the first one is from Jenny's camera. Thanks Jen!
Gabby loves her Easter dress. When we picked it out, she said, "I'm going to be a beautiful princess in this dress." I think she nailed it!

Of course, we have our sister picture minus Pam (we didn't even have her on the phone when we took it). I got myself an Easter dress as well.


Gabby was all set for the hunt!

The Anderson's backyard was thankfully big enough for us to spread out the eggs and avoid fights between the cousins. Although, there were a couple of times that Gabby and Thomas ganged up on David. David has toughened up a lot though.

The kids checking out their spoils from the hunt.

0 comments: