Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Baileys Come to Utah!

The Baileys decided to try their luck in Utah and arrived Tuesday night. Gabby and I are thrilled to have more family out here.

Gabby, Madison, and David got down to business right away with a tea party


Gabby, David, and Maggie watching for the Baileys out the front window


Maggie is a quirky little girl (I guess it runs in the family!). Her new thing is to suck on her fingers on her right hand and then stick a finger on the left hand up her nose. Apparently, she finds it very relaxing. I find it hilarious and endearing.


The arrival. I can't believe what they fit in the back of their truck. Gabby is very happy to have her bff so close. She wants to live with the Torgersons, too, and is trying to convince me there is plenty of room. I think the Torgs and Baileys would beg to differ. I've promised Gabby that her and Maddy can have lots of sleepovers and will see each other plenty. She seems content with that for now.

0 comments: