Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen!

Jen is the ripe old age of 24! We went to Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate. The best thing about it is they have a playground off the patio so us adults can carry on mostly uninterrupted conversations. I think Jen welcomed the interruption of me going on one of my political rants. To be fair though, David brought politics up
Jen and Me. Just think, we'll be same age this time in a year!

Gabby and David busy coloring


The fabulous playground that makes eating out with kids do-able!

Gabby likes trying on my clothes from time to time. She loves my new jammy pants. Actually, they're fleece and so warm and comfy.


It'll be a while before we can start sharing clothes!


3 comments:

Jen T. said...

Gabby looks great in your clothes now!! And it took me a minute to understand how we will be the same age next year, but now I understand!:) I'm a little slow sometimes!

Trish said...

Yes, because I will still be 25! I'll let you know when I change that ;)

Bailey said...

I AM PROUD OF GABBY ATTEMPTING TO WEAR CLOTHES, EVEN IF THEY ARE A LITTLE BIG! I'M SORRY I MISSED YOUR POLITICAL RANT:)