Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

We went with the Torgersons to Thanksgiving Point on Saturday. There was a petting zoo with farm animals where we spent most of our time. It was fun outing. The kids loved seeing all the animals. Big David, not so much as he's very allergic to horses.
I may be a bit biased, but I think Gabby is absolutely beautiful!

Feeding the goats


I thought this shot was funny. Gabby was supposed to stand still for the picture. By the time I was taking the shot, she was trying to hop the railing to get in the sharks mouth.

She was very sad about getting in trouble for trying to hop the railing


David and Gabby, such cute cousins!


Gabby liked the turkeys and was very excited when she finally touched one.



In jail, Gabe would probably say this is where they belong!

Gabby doing her version of the Karate Kid


Getting ready for our wagon ride


I was surprised that Gabby jumped right on the pony. She can be timid about some things. She really loved it though. She name her pony Polly.

1 comments:

Cute Andersons said...

Cute blog Trish! I always like to see what you guys are up to. You inspired me to start my own blog! Have a great day.
Love,
Natalie