Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Tag

Leslie tagged me and changed it from 3 to 4 since the last tag was 3. I'm going with 4's as well.

Four places that I go over and over:

1. Target, I can't help it seeing as it's within walking distance from my job.
2. Jen's apartment. We trade a lot of baby-sitting, plus she's fun to hang with :)
3. Wendy's. Gabby asks to go every day but I keep to 1-2 times a week. I'm doing much better at resisting the Baconator. The people at Wendy's are genius to load a burger with nothing but meat, bacon, and cheese. The perfect burger!
4. Work. I actually enjoy my job for the most part. I have my days, but it's interesting work. I like my co-workers and feel fortunate to have a good job.



Four people who email me regularly:

1. Gabe. He emails every Monday from his mission in El Salvador. He is so grown up! I can't get over it.
2. Frances. She's a co-worker and the queen of forwards. They keep me laughing.
3. Marji
4. American Express



Four of my favorite places to eat:

1. At my parents, love and laughter make every thing more delicious
2. Cajun Boilers in Hot Springs
3. Outback
4. Chick-Fil-A. It's right by my job as well. They do a lot of free breakfasts and what doesn't taste better when it's free? Free cinnamon clusters today.



Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Outside enjoying this beautiful weather. Summers are incredibly pleasant in Utah. It never seems hot to me here since there isn't any humidity
2. I'd like to be at the BYU opener tomorrow....Go Cougars!
3. Arkansas--I'll be there in 3 weeks :)
4. Any place where I'd be pampered

Four TV shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Lost
4. Samantha Who

Four people I tag: Marji, Pam, Jenny, and Heather (I just discovered her blog and she mine)

0 comments: