Monday, August 25, 2008

The Bounce House

Santa brought Gabby a bounce house in 2006. We'd kind of forgotten about lately, but Gabby dug it out of a closet tonight. She had a really good time playing in it. I think Gabby has been inspired by the Olympics. She's been showing me her "cool tricks" that involve jumping and spinning like the gymnasts and divers. I like her cool tricks better in her bounce house than on the couch.



Yes, Gabby is still in the anti-clothes phase. She strips as soon as we walk in the door. I'm thinking that the word "phase" doesn't apply seeing how long this is going. It seems to be a habit now. Just another of the many fun habits of my unique little girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe I need to invest in a bounce house since my couch has been the pummel horse, floor mat, the rings, any and everything through out the olympics for that extra ummph to show off the "cool tricks" as well! Caleb and Gabby would get along great demonstrating their olympic abilities!!

stacey said...

olivia wants to come to your house and play. sure wish we lived closer. one day we will make it out there. that house sure does look fun! weren't the olympics GREAT!

Unknown said...

Ha, ha! LOVE your post about native Utahns! So true! Sad, but true!
I love that all the pics of Gabby in your last two posts are of her in her panties! :) Jarom always tells me how he thinks it's hillarious that whenever he goes home teaching Gabby's stripped down to her undees! Great blog!!!