Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dr. Gabby

Gabby loves bandages! She burned her leg last week (not under my care). She flipped out if I even looked at the boo-boo. I was surprised none of the neighbors came to check on us the times I removed the bandages and put medicine on it, her screaming was out of control. It didn't even compare to when she got her hair cut! She loves putting on the band-aids herself. We've gone through a couple of boxes due to her thoroughness. Gabby takes care of me, too. My back or neck will hurt from sitting at a desk all day and Dr. Gabby treats me with a band-aid and a kiss if I ever mention it to her.


2 comments:

Dave said...

Ahh, the glorious power of a band-aid and a kiss. Josh often insists on Neosporin as well. Once he fell and whacked his ear pretty good. I could tell it hurt pretty bad, what with the screaming and it turning all red and hot. But the instant the band-aid was put on, he was all smiles. The band-aid on the ear reminded me of Nelly, a little bit...

Shiloh Thacher said...

This looks just like my son, Jr. I have a picture of him with 15 band-aids on his forhead. I haven't a clue of what happened to his head, just that he was able to take care of his "ouchie" all by himself. You gotta love how band-aids can take all the pain away. LOL