Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Thing of Beauty

Well, two things of beauty. Gabby wanted to take pictures this morning before church. Isn't she beautiful? I'm loving the weather now. I hate Utah winters, but this time of year is just so pleasant. The heat here doesn't bother me in the least. Heat without humidity is easily enjoyable. The evenings are so cool and pleasant. I love walking to church with Gabby on Sundays. She's really interested in birds right now. Her favorite bird is a robin red breast. She's very determined on catching one. She seems to think it is within my power to catch a bird. There is much to admire and discuss on our walks.



The second thing of beauty, my new grill!


I don't know how I've made it this long without a grill! I kept meaning to get one, but it just didn't happen. I decided to treat myself to one for Mother's Day. It was slightly more complicated getting it to my house than I planned, but home I got it. I've put it to good use so far. I forgot how much better everything taste when it's grilled.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've wanted my own grill for years. The only thing keeping me from doing it is knowing I'd have to clean it myself.

stacey said...

we love grilling too! it's the best. you should share your recipes??