Monday, March 9, 2009

This & That

Gabby provides me with the best entertainment. Yesterday, she wanted to bring her bear, Bobolo to church. Gabby told me that sometimes she was mean to Bobolo when she didn't listen to her. Gabby then gave Bobolo the following lecture (Bobolo's voice was about 3 octaves higher than Gabby's normal voice):
Gabby: Bobolo, are you going to be a good girl at church?
Bobolo: Well, I'll try but sometimes it's hard
Gabby: Well, you need to be good and listen to your teachers.
Bobolo: I'll try to be good
Gabby: Ok, because if you're not good then I won't give you the surprise.
Bobolo: What's the surprise
Gabby: It's a surprise, you have to be good
When I asked Gabby if Bobolo was good at church, she said, "Well, she wasn't good because she kept climbing on my lap so she didn't get her surprise."
Gabby wanted to play restaurant yesterday. She made me Leaf and Rock Soup. She picked leaves off a bush, added water, key lime yogurt, fruit snacks, banana, and butter. We put it in the oven and set the timer for 40 minutes or as Gabby calls it the minute beeper. She's a fun girl and I love her creativity and imagination.

Gabby loves to give herself a beard in the bath. David thought it was hilarious to wipe it off. Gabby wasn't amused.

Maggie and David


I'm just glad that I don't have to bathe 3 kids every night. One is plenty for me!



Gabby's friend from school had a birthday party on Saturday at the Fun Zone. The Fun Zone had a little bit of everything. Here the girls are doing a bit of dancing.



Madeline, Savannah, Gabby, and Autumn

Jen and me at Rascal Flatts a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been to concert since before I had Gabby. It was a terrific show even from the nosebleed seats we got at the last minute. Jen and I brought dates and I don't think they had as much fun as we did. They mostly just sat and watched. They weren't singing and dancing like we were. Oh well, it was still lots of fun! I think we'll make the next concert a Girls Only Night.



Gabby busting a move at the party

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hey Trish, I haven't stopped to say hi in a while, but I love the Gabby stories!! One of these days I'm gonna have to meet her :-)

Jen said...

Gabby has such fun imagination and creativity. I love to read stories about things she says and does!