Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Naked Chef

Gabby is my little helper in the kitchen. Given that I can't keep clothes on her at home, she is almost always naked when we cook. She's been requesting a chef's hat for some time and I found one at a party store. She insists on wearing it while she cooks.
We made cupcakes on her birthday. Gabby pours everything into the bowl, puts the cupcake liners in the pan, and starts the mixer. She even cracks the eggs. She basically just crushes the egg in her hand. It's surprisingly efficient.

Gabby had covered herself in red and black spots. They didn't wash off so easily. Notice the bandages on her leg. She had 15 on there at one point before I took them off while she slept.


Chef Gabby testing the product before general consumption

This was another evening. Gabby called me downstairs. I don't know what happened to her underwear, but she was decked out in her chef gear, had cracked 3 eggs in a pan, and was ready to cook some eggs. She loves making eggs almost as much as eating them.

The Real Naked Chef


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Jack and I love reading about Gabby. She reminds us of our kids. We've wondered how other parents keep clothes on their children and keep them from coloring themselves and going crazy with band-aids. If you ever figure it out, let us know.

stacey said...

i can't believe she really likes to be naked that much! what a great thing to blackmail her with later!!

Ginger said...

Hi Trish, I am in your ward. I am so glad I found your blog. Your Gabby is just the silliest yet cutest girl with so much personality. She is in my son's primary class. Maybe they should get together and play sometime. They would probably be two peas in a pod.

Mark E. Brand said...

That is hilarious Trish! If Gabby keeps this up she will make one man very happy one day when cooking for her husband. LOL