Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Arkansas!

Gabby and I were both more than ready for a vacation. It's been a crazy year and it's really nice getting back home to our roots for a bit. We arrived in Little Rock Saturday night. My mom and Madison picked us up from the airport. Gabby was so excited to come the night before that she didn't get to sleep until 2am and was up before 7am. Needless to say, I was not too amused with our lack of sleep. All morning she was trying to rush me out of the house in her excitement to see Maddy. She even gave me ultimatums of going to Arkansas without me if I didn't hurry. I wonder where she learned that....

Madison and Gabby, together again.

They hit the dress up gear as soon as we got to Pam's house.


Olivia, Madison, and Gabby (she's trying some new poses for pictures lately) before church


I finally got to meet Olivia after 4 months! She's such a sweet baby. She's very talented at blowing strawberries and spit bubbles.



All the girls after Sunday dinner (we were missing Marji and Kaylee of course)



Gabby got her 1st black eye after 4 years! She was running around with balloons at my parents house and smacked into the corner of the counter. She heard me saying it's her first black eye and has taken to telling everyone the same.

Gabby and Madison passed out in the car ride back to Pam and Micha's house


So we really enjoy laughing at our kids some times. David has a new fear and I am shamelessly exploiting it for laughs. Just so you know, his mother was laughing just as hard at him!