Sunday, September 26, 2010

Third Annual Birthday Extravaganza Weekend

I went to Phoenix over my birthday weekend (otherwise known as Labor Day weekend) with Jessica to visit our friend Pauline. We left Friday evening and came back Monday night. It was a total girls weekend and FABULOUS! I love getting away and being with my friends. Gabby stayed with her grandparents in Utah.

We spent Saturday morning at the mall shopping. This is the purchases that all 3 of us made.

We had the most heavenly pedicures after shopping. It included a sugar scrub, hot wax, and hot stone massage all while sitting in a massage chair. Pauline had wanted us to get matching toes, but changed her mind at the last minute so Jess and I matched.


Pauline and Jessica suprised me with a dinner theatre. By the way, I'm completely gullible and incredibly easy to surprise. We saw the play "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change!" It was a wonderful musical about just about every stage in a relationship. It was so much fun and a terrific surprise. Thank you Jessica and Pauline!


We had a pretty low key weekend. We did some swimming, lots of eating out, lots of talking. We thought about hiking, but it was still so HOT and we ended choosing sleep over getting up early.
We went to the Mesa Temple Visitor Center Monday before going to the airport.

Jessica and me


Me and Pauline




0 comments: