Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gabby's 1st Day of School and Her Utah Birthday

Gabby started Kindergarten this month. She loves it and wishes it were longer. I'm not a fan of the 3 hour kindergarten either. She went with her new backpack and first homework assignment. I was actually surprised how emotional I was after I dropped her off. I'd been so excited for her. A lot of it was because I wasn't anything like the other moms dropping their kids off as they were obviously stay-at-home mothers and were lingering at the school while I rushed off to work. Gabby had a great first day and I'm fortunate to have a job that is flexible so that I was the one to pick her up and drop her off on her first day.

Gabby had a birthday celebration with me and her dad once we were back in Utah.







Nick let Gabby pick out something from Toys R Us the week before and went for a Barbie Escalade. It's pretty cool. It has a working radio and she cruises our neighborhood in style now!












0 comments: