Sunday, June 22, 2008

Swimming and Singing

Jen and David are looking for a new home so I've been watching Maggie and David more often. Maggie and David are good kids and we have fun hanging out with them during the week. Gabby enjoys Maggie's exersaucer as much as Maggie does. I thought Maggie was giving Gabby a choice look in this picture.

We finally made it to our pool on Saturday. Gabby is extremely timid around the water. She didn't budge from the top step unless I was with her and then she clung to me. We didn't stay very long, but it was nice to be in the sun and water for a bit. She decided it would be more fun to take a bath with her duck there. That's her new thing, baths with the inflatable duck. At least she's happy taking them again!








Gabby's latest game is "Store". Her playroom is the store and I'm the saleswoman. I suggest things she may be interested in until she deems an item to be "perfect" and is willing to buy. She can be a tough sale. She keeps her pretend money in her shirt and pulls it out the top (I'm still trying to figure out what inspired her to keep it there). She bought the hat, microphone, and sunglasses the other evening. I think they were put to good use. She definitely takes after my outstanding singing abilities. She doesn't like for me to take pictures of her lately (I have to be discreet in videoing her), hence the celebrity-like grab for the camera at the end.

0 comments: