Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Angry and Sad Faces

Gabby and I went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. Gabby picked out 2 pumpkins and instructed me on their carving once we got home. She was quite clear that she wanted one with a sad face and one with an angry face. Apparently, jack-o-lanterns can't be happy. We had a fun evening carving the pumpkins and Gabby was pleased with the results.

Gabby wouldn't pose for too many pictures. She was more interested in taking them. She's such a little photographer!

My camera has a 'candle' mode and this was the best shot I could get. I don't have such a steady hand.


Gabby took a dozen pictures of me with the pumpkins. This is my angry face.


My sad face!


1 comments:

Dave said...

looks like a you two had a great time :-)

those jack-o-lanterns are awesome, and i love your sad face :-)

and hey, i like the new layout!!