Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anna and Franella

As we were leaving church today, Gabby told me she had a new friend named Anna. I replied,"That's great, is she in your class?" Gabby answered, "No, Mommy, she's right there." Gabby was pointing down at the ground at her shadow. She then told me that my shadow was named Franella. I have no idea where she comes up with these things! Gabby took pictures on our walk to and from church. She took 90 pictures. Gabby took pictures of everyone we passed whether they agreed to pose or not. She wants her own camera for her birthday and I think she may very well need one!

Gabby's shadow, Anna

My shadow, Franella. Franella and I carry Gabby's Sunday bag, my lesson bag, and my purse, hence the odd shape!


Gabby has been asking for rain boots forever! They were finally on clearance at Target yesterday, so I bought them for her. She thinks they are just the coolest shoes ever. She is really eager for it to rain so that we can go on a "rain walk." She tried to wear them in her bath this morning as well. She was also upset that I didn't have any rain boots to wear to church today. I don't think I could pull that look off quite as well as Gabby does.


I don't think Hello Kitty boots would tie in with this dress.



Anna and the new boots, Gabby's favorite subject to photograph now

4 comments:

Dave said...

Franella seems significantly shorter that I would have expected :-)

And I'm sure you could pull off hello kitty boots with that dress. Let us know if you try it

Sam said...

Black and gray Hello Kitty rain boots with a heel would look nice. Look for some of those...

Trish said...

I love that guys are leaving me the fashion advice! I'll keep an eye for some in my size ;)

PrincessKatie said...

Love the boots. Hailey has some two they might need to splash in puddles together.