Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

I took Gabby and Madison to Thanksgiving Point on Saturday. They were good girls and had fun seeing all the farm animals.



Madison riding the pony



Gabby riding the pony



Gabby petting the baby pony. I couldn't get over how tiny it was!



When we were coming to the farm, Madison said the one thing she really wanted to do was milk a cow. I told her I didn't think it could happen. Fortunately, there was a fake cow to test her milking skills.




Gabby loved the rabbits. She got her fingers stuck in the cage which she didn't love so much.





Busted!





It was a busy, fun day and Gabby fell asleep at about 6pm on the couch downstairs. I wasn't sure whether to wake her not and was deliberating on the subject when she stood up and walked out of the room. I followed her a few minutes later and this is how I found her. I guess the stairs were just too much for her.




Riding the ponies

4 comments:

Dave said...

I love the picture on the stairs!! That is hilarious!!

Moore Family said...

You sure know how to tucker that girl out. Can I send two more your way??
cute pictures and it looks like a fun day was had by all!

Marcie Kump said...

I love Thanksgiving Point! So funny that she fell asleep on the stairs. You really tuckered her out!

Unknown said...

Hey Trish,

its Victor. I made it out of basic and now I'm in in San Antonio in Fort Sam. I think its more intense here then it was back in Fort Benning. Hopefully I will get enough time in a couple of weeks to update my blog. I see you are having fun with Gabbie. I miss Isaac, it makes me want to go AWOL. How is Farmers.