Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gabby Loves Swimming

You probably wouldn't think it, but Gabby is very cautious when it comes to most things. She can be very resistant about trying new things. I actually am glad that Gabby is so cautious around water. I don't have to worry so much when we're swimming. She's doing a lot better in the pool this summer. Last summer, she mostly just stayed on the steps unless I was in the water with her and she would have a vice-like grip on me. We picked out a new float toy and floaties and Gabs has done great in the water. I enjoy the pool much more as I can lay out and read while Gabby has a blast swimming. She isn't the least bit cautious around people and always makes new friends at the pool. I took Tuesday off last week and the Baileys and Torgersons came over to swim with us.

Gabby with her fishy that allows her to be a fishy

The audio for this video is great!

Gabby is even brave enough to jump in now!

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Cute vidoes. We must have missed you on Tuesday I think we went out later in the day. Hailey is such a fish and we like to spend all summer at teh pool .I Love the audio on that video. That woudl totally be me saying something and Hailey repeating and then me yelling at her!

walkinourshoes said...

I am so glad that Adults can say, Shut Up. Right now we have to watch what we say, because Kylee repeats everything. That video is awesome.
Koe