Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bloggers Block!

Sometimes a girl just doesn't know what to blog about! Gabby and I are keeping busy as always. I'm rocking the No Sugar Contest. It's been 17 days now. I've gotta say, I may never eat sugar again. I've lost 5 or 6 pounds and my wardrobe expands as the weight goes down. I was eating a lot of junk and if I can't eat sugar, I just don't eat. Who'd have thought it? Only 3 people have caved so far, but I'm in it for the long haul. I do dream about eating sugar. I had the most wonderful dream about eating Fruity Pebbles (my favorite!). When I woke up, I was upset that I lost the challenge and had to go check to make sure I didn't actually have Fruity Pebbles in my house, the dream was that real. I really miss chocolate. It's really empowering, though, to be able to maintain this self-control. I had my doubts about myself if few of you did!







The past couple of Saturdays, Gabby has been putting on makeup with me. I really love having a daughter. I remember when I was Gabby's age how much I loved playing in my mom's makeup. It's great making these memories with Gabby. Notice her eye and forhead on her left. Gabby inherited my grace. She ran into a tree at school. She was looking behind her as she was running, but that's definitely something I would do! We have matching legs as well, covered in bruises!


So here's my new do! I got it done Monday and I like it. It's fun and different for me. Gabby took this shot as well. She's a funny photographer. This was the first shot. She directed me to make my best goofy face on the second. On the third, she suggested I give my best laugh for the camera. She keeps me entertained!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go on the sugar. I've only been successful for 13 days. You're inspiring me. I binged with cookies last night (total loss of control) and now I think I need to go until mother's day. Think I can do it? What tips do you have?

Unknown said...

love the new hair! It looks great. I don't think I could ever go a day without sugar...you have much better self control than me. Good luck with the contest!

Bailey said...

Love the hair! Very Hot!

Jennifer said...

I like the hair! We need to get together in the next few weeks (before I leave on vacation again!)...we could get lunch somewhere, maybe the Cheesecake Factory?? Let me know what works for you!

Jenni said...

Have you tried the sugar free chocolate? It's not bad.